- Only in-stock models are available for purchase currently. We add more hammock inventory in weekly. If you make a complete selection of an out-of-stock item, checking all boxes including color, suspension etc, you should see a blue box down below the add-to-cart button that allows you to enter an email address for an email notification when that color/model is added back to inventory. If every color within a variation are out of stock, then the box may not appear unfortunately and you’d have to just check back, but using the email notice is the best option if you are able. We recommend signing up for a couple different color choices to ensure faster notification.
- Available in our new Dream–Tex fabric… built just for hammocks, it combines a traditional ripstop weave with a bias-directional diamond grid to create a fabric that has an incredibly comfortable cotton-like texture. Add in a fantastic strength to weight ratio and just the right amount of stretch and you have an ideal hammock fabric. 40 denier 1.6 osy
- Updated second generation design
- 11′ long x 62″ wide hammock body, 112″ Ridgeline. Reversible Asymmetric end-gathered design
- Comes standard with fully removable, noseeum mosquito net top.
- Modular design allows the use of different tops and accessories across both the XLC and Eldorado lineups, mix and match parts from either product line to create what works best for you. Buy the hammock now and buy other accessories later that will zip right on. Build and customize your setup over time.
- Reversible top allows you to remove and “flip the net” to create a mirror-image or “reverse” lay configuration if desired…Head left, Head right, the choice is yours.
- All tops incorporate a 7″ wide strip of fabric or netting to raise the canopy’s edge-height above your face so that all of the hammock body width is useable, allowing you to lay right to the edge of the zipper while still having plenty of headroom. This gives the effect of wider body fabric but at a lighter weight.
- Multiple suspension options that are easily removable and interchangeable
- Enter or Exit on either side of the hammock
- Footbox for maximum legroom
- Features the famous easily-accessible storage shelf adjacent to the hammock body, around 2 square feet of storage space at your fingertips but out of your way.
- Fully compatible with our 2/3 length Yeti and full-length Wooki XL underquilt models.
- Fully compatible with XLC and Eldorado net and winter tops. Zip the optional underquilt protector directly to either top to create a wind and water-resistant shell that puts hammock and underquilt inside a highly weather-resistant micro-climate. (allowing you to use just a small tarp even in winter)
- Can be setup on the ground as a bug bivy. Be sure to use a groundcloth and pad underneath to protect the hammock fabric.
- Elastic side guylines pull the netting away from and out of your face. One or both can be removed if desired.
- Made in the USA by Warbonnet
Note: The weight ratings listed below are based on comfort, not absolute tensile strength. So for instance the single layer is rated for a max of 250 lbs because users above that weight will experience more stretch than is ideal and so would be more comfortable in something with more support (like the Heavyweight double). The comfort ratings can be pushed somewhat but you will be trading in comfort in doing so.
Single Layer Blackbird XLC:
Max comfort range : up to 275 lbs
Max load: 350 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 1lb 5.75oz
Fabric: 70D Nylon or 40D Nylon
Lightweight Double Blackbird XLC:
Max comfort range: up to 275 lbs
Max load: 350 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 1lb 11.75oz
Fabric: 40D Nylon Outer, 20d Nylon Inner
Heavyweight Double Blackbird XLC:
Max comfort range: up to 400 lbs
Max load: 400 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 2lb 1.75oz
Fabric: 70D or 40D Nylon (x2)
Listed weights do include net-top and stuffsac, but not the suspension.